Monday, August 17, 2009

what?










We were watching Whit a while ago while Jake and Swa were getting their place ready for new renters. Chase had Whitney and I had Ryder. Ryder still hasn't really figured out how to interact with her, he just kind of stares at her. He was doing his usual staring and she was doing her usual reaching and grabbing. As you can see, she got her hands on Ryder's Binky. It was so funny. She just got this look on her face as if she wanted to say "Ha Ha. Look what I've got. And there's not a dang thing you can do about it." Ryder just sat there and look at her for a while until he realized what was going on and he was REALLY not happy about it.
I love watching these two interact! I can't wait until they are older and they can really play together. I know they are going to be great friends.

1 comment:

Sibber said...

So hilarious! Seriously... that's giving me giggles! Love your format on your blog! So darling!