Monday, August 17, 2009

Short Hair

I finally did it! I've been saying I was going to do it for a long time and I finally have. Cassie was cutting my Mom's hair one afternoon, and the next thing I knew I was getting mine cut too. Chase has been bugging me to cut it for the past year so he was pretty excited. (That is once he noticed that I had cut it. It took him a while.) I went back a week after these pictures were taken and had more cut off. It's so much easier to have short hair! I love it!


3 comments:

Jon & Jen said...

Your hair is adorable. You have inspired me to do something different with my hair. I don't think I can part with my long locks yet though, even though Addison loves to pull on it.

Sibber said...

SO NICE!! I love the new "do". That's a brave girl, but wow, it really is so cute on ya! Way to go!

Ben + Amanda said...

i love it. you can pull off any hair style! So cute