Friday, July 24, 2009

Mmmm....

I think it happens to every new Daddy. They get barfed on! Good Mommy had to go and get the camera instead of grabbing Dad a burp rag. It was just too great of a picture to pass up. By the time I DID get the rag, Chase was gagging. I really thought he was going to throw up. Check out how close the spit up is to being Chase's mouth!

6 comments:

The Andelins said...

Oh man, that is SO GROSS!! Hahah my little sister puked IN my older sister's mouth when she was a baby! Hahah... P.S. I totally LOVE the new layout!

Richins Family said...

mmmm and that one looks chunky too lol! love it

tgood said...

The joy of kids... At least it was your own, and not poop! Yeah, I LOVE my nephew!

Laura said...

Was he playing with Ryder to rough? If so, he deserved it. :)

Chelsea Davidson said...

Ash how did you change your font to that creative cursive one?

The Andelins said...

K... It's official. Fringe season 2 starts Thursday, Sept 17!! WOo hoo! My place, or yours?