
He's finally doing it! He started last week. I had answered the front door and was talking to my neighbor Jen. Ryder was laying on his play mat. When I turned around to check on him, he was on his belly. I freaked out! He has been trying to do this for about a month now and has been getting really frustrated! Apparently my "freak out" sounded like a bad freak out because Jen thought something was wrong. Whoops! Sorry Jen. Well, He's been rolling over ever since. He puts his little legs up in the air, throws them over to his left side and then wiggles himself the rest of the way onto his belly. Big Boy!
7 comments:
He is such a cute baby! I also love your hair, you look with short or long hair!
That was so funny. You seriously scared the crap out of me when you got so excited! Yay for Ryder.
What cute little roller! Your short hair looks super cute too!
SOOOO cute! I need to see him soon!!! :)
way to go ryder! benjamin is so lazy. he's happy just to chill on his back. hey, i have someone who needs to teach moms to do baby massage the middle of sept. are you interested? let me know
Ryder is so cute! It looks like he is at such a fun stage. I love your blog too, it is so cute!
So cute! I love your family pic at the title. We need to get all these baby cousins together soon. They change so much so fast.
Post a Comment