Thank you Sugar Binky for helping me keep my sanity and for calming my baby. Some days I wouldn't make it with out you. You are the one good thing that has come from our former pediatrician who will remain nameless. I wouldn't want to scare anyone off just because we didn't have a good experience. That's alright with me though. Now I can take my baby to the wonderful Dr. Cramer who saw me from the time I was a baby until I was 18. I think it will be well worth the 20 minute drive south. (Chase still needs some convincing.)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha that is so funny!! I've never heard of a sugar binky before!! P.S. We TOTALLY need to have Fringe parties. When does it start up again?? Are you guys into LOST too?? J.J. Abrams is the best.
Several of my sisters go to Dr. Cramer... he is awesome! I'm glad he is working out for you! Love ya!
Ash! Thanks for the advice on the stockings!! I am a little nervous for them lol. How long did you have to wear them?! And was it for a trip or just at home?!
Post a Comment