You are so cute! I am so glad you get to stay home with your little man. He is just the cutest. I need to see and hold him again. I'm glad you finally caught on that I have a blog too.....you're so funny. Love you!
he is one cute little man!! p.s. where did you get your support stockings? Do you have to get them from your doctor? I am going on a last minute trip to Powell and I am hoping I can get my hands on some before I go for the drive down!
So CUTE!!! We are home!! Cam did AWESOME on the drive, either ate, or slept the entire time. It was the BEST!!! Let's hang out soon- my little sis is in town til Wed, but after that I am totally alone!
9 comments:
Uh oh, he's got that guilty smile just like his Daddy!
You are so cute! I am so glad you get to stay home with your little man. He is just the cutest. I need to see and hold him again. I'm glad you finally caught on that I have a blog too.....you're so funny. Love you!
He's so stinkin cute! I want to squeeze him!!!
he is one cute little man!! p.s. where did you get your support stockings? Do you have to get them from your doctor? I am going on a last minute trip to Powell and I am hoping I can get my hands on some before I go for the drive down!
He is sooo cute! I agree with sarah jane...that means trouble. That is ok, it is adorable. :)
Seriously! He is SO cute! He looks SO old- time flies!
oh my gosh he is so stinkin cute!! i miss him!! i love his 2 month picture too!! sheesh i need to come visit!!
So CUTE!!! We are home!! Cam did AWESOME on the drive, either ate, or slept the entire time. It was the BEST!!! Let's hang out soon- my little sis is in town til Wed, but after that I am totally alone!
He is precious Ash! I need to see this little guy!
Post a Comment