
Hannah Graduated this past week. Yes. Hannah is old enough to be graduated. I feel like just yesterday I was the one graduating. Now it's my baby sister's turn. The week before Graduation was Senior Awards. Hannah got a Service Award for all that she did in Senior Pride. They gave her the coin shown in the pictures above and below. Lucky girl can get into any Hillcrest High School activity she wants with that silver coin. Just exactly what Hannah wants! Ha! I think Hannah was even more excited about being done with the High School scene than I was.

Ryder was pretty proud of his Aunt Hannah.

I had to include this picture. Hannah and my Dad crack me up. When my Mom and I got out to the car, this is what we found. Hangin out on the hood of the car.
1 comment:
She is just the cutest thing! I still think it's crazy she is graduated! Makes us feel old! :)
Post a Comment