Sunday, October 10, 2010

words.

The words most frequently used by Ryder... The list grows every day.
ma ma mom
da da dad
bama grandma
bampah grandpa
eh mo elmo
eesh swing
oosh shoes
no no
ahh yes
pears prayers
dooce juice
appo apple
doe-st toast
baby baby
ba ba bottle/drink
bee binky
mo more
baw ball
where's? where is?
glasses glasses


Our boy is talking more and more every day. He is so much fun! He has just started trying to repeat things that we say. I love it.

3 comments:

Jared and Cami said...

I love when they start talking so much! His 'eh mo' was so dang cute! I'm excited to see him in his cute glasses! Or you could post a picture.....just a thought!

Kim & Dave said...

Ryder's got quite the vocab list going. I bet he's tons of fun!

Laura said...

I loved when McKenna started adding a new word(s) to her vocabulary every day! It's so fun to see them grow up! (But so sad...) Way to go Ryder!