Poor kid. He was out on the front porch playing with his ball and tripped on his too long for him pants. I had them rolled up, but one of the cuffs had started to unroll. He doesn't usually cry when he gets hurt, but this one sure got a good cry. He kept saying "Da Da. Da Da." (He has been going through a Daddy phase lately.) After I wiped his face off a little, he asked for a bottle. Yes, I'm a sucker. How could I deny him when he was so sad?! Now that a little time has passed, he is feeling much better. His nose has stopped bleeding, he just has a scrape on the end of his nose and on his upper lip and a little bit of a fat lip where his teeth hit. He keeps showing me that he is hurt though. "ouch. nose. ma ma. ouch."
1 comment:
That does look ouch. :( Hope he feels better soon. :)
Post a Comment