Tuesday, October 12, 2010

glasses.



12 comments:

Mrs. Micek said...

What a cutie!! I think he looks just adorable with his little glasses!!

And good thing you caught it early! :)

Laura said...

Good for you guys catching it fast! He looks so handsome in them! I know the "joys" of having bad eyes...

Wray Family said...

He looks like such a little stud!

Jared and Cami said...

OH my gosh!!! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I can't stop looking at those pictures they are so cute! Ava even said "ooohhh, cute ryder"

Jon & Jen said...

The glasses are seriously adorable. Love them.

Ben + Amanda said...

love him. he looks so dang cute in those glasses.

Richins Family said...

he is soooo cute ash! i can't believe how big he's getting. time flys

The Andelins said...

Aww.. I love these!! Ryder is such a stud in his glasses!! We need to get our Elmo-lovin' kids together more often.

Sierra Danielle said...

Oh my word! sweetest baby with glasses ever. i had the exact same problem when i was his age. Crossed eyes, unfortunately still have them! He is the most handsome boy i've seen!

thejess's said...

love love love this boy!!

Brown's said...

Love the glasses! So cute!!

Bekah Condie said...

He looks so good with glasses! Way to go for catching it though. I don't know if I'd figure something like that out. He is growing up so big! What a cutie!