
You can blame our lack of blogging on this...
Our new house!
Our new house!
We couldn't be more excited. It took us a while to find, but we are so glad that we waited. It's the perfect house for us to grow into and we love the location. We started seriously looking in July when we moved out of our condo and into a home my grandparents own and had been renting. We were introduced to a couple who was getting married and wanted to rent from us and we couldn't pass them up. My Grandparents were nice enough to let us live in their house until we found our own place.
We still have a few more things that we want do to the new house before we move in, but hopefully it won't be too long! We can't wait to get settled and make this our home.
We still have a few more things that we want do to the new house before we move in, but hopefully it won't be too long! We can't wait to get settled and make this our home.
10 comments:
What a cute house! Congrats.
Congrats! It's so cute!
VERY cute and so exciting!! Good luck getting settled! Where is it??
I can't wait to come see it!! It looks super cute!!
Ash your house is so cute!! Can't wait to come see it!
So exciting!Congrats! Gma Brey was telling me about all the changes and all the work you were doing. I am excited to see pictures! :) Hopefully we will see you guys soon...
Congrats guys! It is so cute and I know you will decorate it so cute Ash! Where is it at? I can't wait to see it!
SO CUTE! Seriously love it! I can't wait to see the move in pictures! :)
Congrats on the new house!! How exciting!!! Do you mind me asking where abouts it is?? We are looking to buy as well!!!
How exciting. We looked in the daybreak area and loved it but wanted more of a backyard!! We are looking everywhere!!! I may want his number, we are working with someone now that we are just not loving. Go ahead and email or facebook me his info if you wouldn't mind!! Thanks so much!!!
Post a Comment