
Hannah teaches the "Tots" at the pool she works at. She has been so excited to give Ryder his first swim lesson. We gave it a shot on Monday and it didn't work out like we had hoped. He usually loves the pool, but he was
definitely not "feeling it." Fuss. Fuss. Fuss. It was close to his feeding time when we got him in the pool so I decided to just feed him a little early and then try again. Ryder had other plans. While I was feeding him, he made a gigantic mess in his swim diaper.
Unfortunately it was the last one I had so, NO more swimming for Ryder. What a little stink! We'll have to try again soon. Thanks Hannah!
1 comment:
Karissa and I LOVED those classes. Such a fun time together. I hope it works out better for you next time!
Post a Comment