Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Baby, A Party, and A Birthday

Baby Girl Winegar came Saturday night at about 10:30. 7 lbs 3 oz 23 inches long. Mom and baby are both doing great. She has everything Jake and Swa's nose. We are so excited to have our niece here! We were lucky enough to be able to go and see her the night that she was born. Even just 2 hours after she was born she was a pretty baby. She didn't even look swollen! Towards the end of Swa's pregnancy, she kept saying that it felt like the baby was in her rib cage. Well we found out why... baby girl LOVES to strech out. Nothing like most newborns who love to be curled up and wraped tight. She wanted to strech out! Let me tell you, 23 inches all streched out is one TALL baby! New news... We just heard from Jake and they decided on the name Whitney Winegar!

Chase holding Whitney.
(He loves the shape of her mouth.)

One PROUD Daddy!

Trying to wake her up to play.

Chubbs and Chase with the baby.

We could just look at her all day.

The cute new family!

Grandma and Grandpa Winegar taking a look at their first grandchild.


Girls Christmas Party

There's never a dull moment when we get our friends together. I feel like I go way too long without seeing everyone. I guess that's what happens when you get married and move away from everyone. We had so much fun though!

Everone that came

Ellie, Marse and Me

Mandy, Chelsey, Car, Cass, Annie, Ellie, Dustee and Me


Adam's Birthday Party

We celebrated Adam's Birthday two weekends ago up in Park City. Erin made everyone dinner and we all just hung out, played Wii and of course we had to watch the Jazz game that was on that night. It was a ton of fun! Thanks for putting everything together Erin. It was a lot of fun.

The Boys

The Girls

Showing off their tennis swings

Adam and Erin

Chase and Me

6 comments:

Swa said...

cute! You took some awesome pictures Ash, I gotta see them all one of these times

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Awe how fun! Ok, and I'm a lil retarted... I didn't see the link to click on your blog! :( Sorry!
But, you're so cute and I really want to catch up! After the holidays lets get together!!!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

I'm so happy you found my blog! I am not the best at blogging, but I love it! I thought that I heard that you were prego, but CONGRATS! I am super jealous!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey!
Hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!
Lets for sure get together after the Holidays!
~Kristen

Richins Family said...

hey babe it's been forever! look how dang cute your pregnant belly is! i'm so happy and excited for you guys! being a mom is honestly the greatest thing i've ever experienced :) having a boy first is the best :) keep in touch :) love ya

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Do another post, you lazy blogger :)