It took me so long to get it up because I lost the cord to my
point and shoot camera and couldn't upload any of my pictures.
I can't believe that in 7 days, I'll have to take my seven month picture.
Hopefully it won't take me as long to get that one posted!
so I've done some more growing since this last picture
was taken. I'll update another picture when I'm officially 6 mo.
I just want everyone to notice the Baby Ticker (the floating baby)on the side of our page... That's right. It's at 99! I can't believe I only have 99 more days to go. It's honestly gone by pretty fast. I'm still enjoying pregnancy but I can see how that might quickly fade if I keep growing at the same rate as I am. I can't tell you how many times a day one of my cute little old patients asks me if I'm sure there aren't two in there. NO there are not two! Am I really THAT big? That's alright though. I'm now to the point where fitting into my pre-pregnancy shirts is not an option. Unless I want to show off my bare belly, but I'll spare all of you that lovely image. I can still wear most of my jeans but say goodbye to all my tops! Luckily my Mom and Sister saved me and got me a ton of maternity clothes for Christmas! (I know. I still need to post about Christmas! I'm WAY behind!) The little one has become way more active in the past week. I woke up the other morning and he was going crazy in there! I laid on my back for a minute and it was hilarious! You would have thought that he was trying to escape. Chase and I were cracking up! Unfortunately the kid has his days and nights mixed up. It seems like he barely moves during the day but late at night and early in the morning it's party time! I'm hoping that sometime in the next three months, he gets his days and nights in the right order. Not likely I know, but I can keep hoping!
12 comments:
Hi Ash. Hopefully you remember me. We have not talked since probably Jr. High. I found your blog randomly and it is so great to see that you are having a baby! Boys are the greatest ever, trust me. I am hoping to maybe have another one at the end of this year. Any way, congratulations and I hope its ok that I am adding your link to my blog. -Stef
oh my gosh ash! i can't believe you're pregnant!
i just found your blog and i love it. congratulations...i can't believe i didn't know! i hope i see you soon!
Oh my word. Your prego belly is adorable. I love it! I'm so excited for you Ash!!!
So cute Krashy! Thanks again for the car seat cover- we love it!
Ash!! I am so excited that you have a blog and that you are having a baby! yay!
Ashley you look so amazing! Tiny little thing, I'm so happy for you and glad you found me so I could see your cute blog!
You look so cute! Only 86 more days!! He will be here before you know it!
You've got some really cute pictures on here. :^) I hope you don't mind me reading. I've got a blog too, but it's by invite only. Let me know if you'd like one!
By the way...when would you like to come play Photoshop?
Hey Ashley... do you have a pattern for that infant car seat carrier cover? Like the one you made for Swa? I love it and we are learning how to sew over here, not me, but my girls. Can you email me the pattern or something? That would be awesome! Sibber5@hotmail.com! Thanks Ashley! You are so clever and creative! Good luck in your final couple of months! See you Sunday!
Hey, how are you doing? How's your pregnancy coming along? How do you like not working anymore? Hope you are doing well.
you are sooo cute! I'm so excited!!
Your sixth month picture doesn't look much different than your fifth month picture - but I swear in person it's different. I'm excited for the baby bump to wiggle in our arms! Love your guts!
Post a Comment