Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tagged by Swa


Joys: Spending time with my husband and Family. Feeling our Baby Boy squirming around inside my ever growing belly. And I know everyone is going to give me a hard time for this one (especially Jake) but our little Stockton. I know, I know, but seriously he makes Chase and me laugh so hard. I've never seen a dog with so much personality. The picture to the right is Stockton's idea of helping Chase with his homework. Sitting on his chest right in front of the computer screen! I couldn't stop laughing!

Fears: Something terrible happening to Chase or anyone else I'm close to. Not being ready or prepared for when the baby comes. Lastly and most embarrassing of all.. Being alone in the dark... It freaks me out! Worst part about it is that Chase thinks it's hilarious! I'll be in the bathroom doing my thing, and he opens the door and turns the light off on me. I HATE it!

Obsessions: Collecting Crafting Ideas off the Internet. I will find all these cute crafts that I want to do. That doesn't mean that I actually get around to doing them, but I have a file box full of all the crafts I'm planning on doing. Someday that is.

Collections: I guess that was covered under my Obsessions. When I was little I collected stamps and porcelain dolls but have no idea where they are today. I think I boxed them up in one of my families moves and that's where they stayed never to be seen again.

Surprising Fact: This is more of an interesting/weird fact, but I think it counts. It is physically impossible for me to straighten my arms all the way. Even when I am trying my hardest to straighten them all they way, they still look slightly bent. I used to take a cheer class with my friends Dustee and Chelsea when we were in middle school which quickly ended because #1 I am terribly uncoordinated and #2 I looked like a complete dork doing cheers with everyone and their perfectly straight arms and me with my obviously bent arms.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ash! Hi! I am so excited for you and the baby on the way! That is so stinkin fun! I am so happy that you have a blog now! I will be checking up on you! :) Feel free to mosey on over to ours, its jkwarnock.blogspot.com love you! And miss you!