Tuesday, November 1, 2011

family pictures

Instead of trying to catch up on all the blogging I've missed in the past year plus, I'm going to just start from now.
Chase and Ashley Final Blog-13 Chase and Ashley Final Blog-9 Chase and Ashley Final Blog-8

Chase and Ashley Final Blog-4 Chase and Ashley Final Blog-3

Chase and Ashley Final Blog-52

Chase and Ashley Final Blog-53

Chase and Ashley Final Blog-22

Chase and Ashley Final Blog-17

Chase and Ashley Final Blog-60

Chase and Ashley Final Blog-61
Pictures done by Amanda Castleberry.

5 comments:

Mrs. Micek said...

You have such a beautiful family and I just LOVE your house! I can't believe Ryder is SO big!!

Jon & Jen said...

Oh my goodness, a blog post! I seriously love the pictures. You guys look great and little Ryder couldn't be any cuter :)

barbwinegar622 said...

I love this sweet boy--and his parents of course!! Thanks for blogging again:)

Laura said...

Super cute! Love your house! Can't believe how big Ryder is!

Kim & Dave said...

I like the family pics. You look great and the boys look pretty good too. :)