Sunday, August 29, 2010

chocolate.

Do you know how to make Ryder a happy boy?
Give him a teaspoon of Hersheys chocolate syrup on his highchair tray.
I think this got me a good thirty minutes of distraction. I can't take credit though. It was his pushover Aunt Hannah who thought up this one. And we wonder why he prefers her over everyone else. Including his own parents!
Love you Aunt Nanny!

8 comments:

The Andelins said...

That is GENIUS!!!! Hahaha. Cute Ryder! We showed Cam a picture of him today, and she said, "Ry Ry??"

Jon & Jen said...

That is one happy kid! I bet that was a blast to clean up. The things we do for our sweet little kids :) I can't believe how grown up he looks. He's such a handsome little man.

Jared and Cami said...

That IS genius! We may just have to try this one! He's so dang cute

Laura said...

Look how FUN! Awesome idea! I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

These pics are hilarious! Cute little guy!!!! :)

Sibber said...

Oh how smart and clever of you! He's so darling! Great pictures!

Carin said...

What a cute little boy! Don't you love sisters/aunts like that. Zenock has his favorite too and pretty sure he would trade everyone in for her.
Btw: You are so patient and an awesome Mom to let him do that and know what you're going to have to clean up! I'm sure 30 min was totally worth it. :)

Swa said...

whitney is laughing so hard at these pics