Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a little something to hold you off.

Yes, I'm aware of the fact that I haven't updated my blog in 2 months. Let me explain.. My computer has a virus that is keeping me from uploading my pictures the way that I like. I've tried to fix it. Chase has tried to fix it. We still haven't figured it out. So this is going to have to hold everyone off for a short while. I have a ton to blog! We'll be back soon. Promise.

Here are some of our family pictures that I've never gotten around to posting. Enjoy.




7 comments:

Swa said...

whew, thanks. I needed that. Cute fam!

thejess's said...

i LOVE these!! and i can't wait for you to blog again.. i've missed it! :(

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family!!!!! Love you!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

CUTE Pictures! Our computer has a virus too that keeps pulling up Porn! AHHH! It sucks!

Katie said...

You are one beautiful family!! Umm...who took your pictures for you? I LOVE them.

Carin said...

Yeah! So glad to hear you haven't given up on blogging. I loved reading your blog! Hope your computer gets well soon. :) Love these pictures... CUTE!

Wray Family said...

I love love love them!! Thanks for finally posting ;)