Tuesday, February 23, 2010

as promised.

It's finally our Christmas post! In February. I had to upload everything on my Mom's computer because I still haven't been able to figure out how to fix my computer. One day.

Christmas was really eventful in the Winegar house. Lots of places to go. Lots of family to see. First we got together with the Brey's (Chase's Mom's family). It's always fun to see all of the Cousins and their kids. We had a lovely dinner and visit. Santa came to visit with the little ones and see what they wanted him to bring them on Christmas night. I LOVE watching the looks on kid's faces when they see Santa! They were SO excited.

Christmas Eve was our time with my family. This was the first year that I haven't slept at my parent's house and gotten up to open presents with everyone. It was a little sad, but I'm really looking forward to starting new traditions with my own family. I think next year will be even more fun! Ryder will actually understand what is going on. My Mom made us a great dinner on Christmas Eve night. She always goes above and beyond when it comes to dinner. I love that! Thanks Mom.
After dinner we read the nativity story. Something that we have always done in our family. My Grandpa always reads the story and after we open up one gift which is always pajamas. This year we had to put on our pajamas and then do our gift exchanges. I just loved watching Ryder open his gifts and play with them. We have one sweet baby.



Christmas Morning we got up and went to Chase's Parents house. We had brunch, hung out, played The Traveling Hat Game, opened gifts and talked to Jamon. It was fun to hear from him, he doing really well and loves doing the Lord's work. We're so proud of him!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Nicely done! Beautiful pictures! Sorry your computer is being dumb... That's no fun.

Kami said...

So cute! It was like Christmas in February looking at pictures. :) Hannah loved seeing herself and said those cousins are her BEST friends.