Tuesday, February 17, 2009

San Jorge

Every year we go with Chase's family to St George to see the Parade of Homes. It's so much fun! It's over Presidents Day weekend so it's really nice to get out of the cold weather and head south. This year was no exception. I had been watching the weather forecast all week and it was not looking good! It was supposed to be rainy and cold on Friday, Saturday and Monday. The only day that was supposed to be nice was Sunday. Luckily the forecasts were wrong. It was great. Chase, Cade and Jesse even made it to the golf course for 9 holes. This year our favorite house was Number 19. Maison Enchante. It was SO sweet! $2,999,999.00 and 15,053 square feet... Not too bad. We'll just have to start saving our pennies.
The pool was probably the nicest pool that I have every seen. There were two caves. One with the hot tub in it and the other one had a flat screen tv. It was a little over the top!
Chase loved the indoor putting green.
The rock climbing wall.
The gym.
Racquetball Court.
And Basketball court. Yes. That is a 216 inch projection screen in there. This was in addition to the other theater that they had.
I loved the reading room. It was way fun. They had the whole thing dedicated to Harry Potter. The walls were all painted like parts from the books.

On Sunday afternoon we went to Chase's Grandma and Grandpa Brey's house for dinner. It was so Yummy! Grandma makes the best funeral potatoes. Mmmm...

Here's everyone who joined us.. Chase's parents.
Chubby.
Cade and Tiffers
Jake and Swa
Jesse and Jessica. They are engaged and getting married on March 14. We are so excited for them. Check out the sweet quilt that Grandma Brey made them for their wedding.
She didn't forget us! She made us some receiving blankets and burp cloths for the little one. We love them. Thanks Grandma!

This is how Chase is going to look when he's burping his baby boy. Fully covered. I really think he's going to puke when he gets spit up on. So funny!
Baby Whitters was one of the highlights of our weekend. It was so fun to see her in the mornings. She is such a happy baby. I got a couple of pictures of her at bath time. She's SO dang cute!



Chase loves laying with Whitters.


Thanks to this guy for letting us stay at his parent's house while we were down there!

4 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Looks like fun! You and Chase are such a CUTE couple! Can't wait to see the cute baby y'all have created! ;)

The Searle Family said...

That is so fun that you go to the parade of homes too. They are our favorite and house number 19 was awesome. I can't believe you only have 50 more days on your baby ticker!! I'm so excited for your baby shower. Hope you are doing good!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Those houses were AWESOME! OK, do not cut your hair!!! My hair is ok- and I'm sure that if I saw it on anyone else I would like it better, but I am mad I cut it cause I can't do as much with it AND, the most important- I will probably have short hair the rest of my life cause you don't see too many moms with long hair, so keep it long cause it's Way cute!

Sibber said...

Darling pictures! Love those of Whitney... she truly is babalicious! :) Love ya