
We were at Chase's parents house tonight to watch Jamon open his mission call. (I'll post on that later.) All of the kids were sitting around the kitchen table talking. Chase was sitting across from me with Stockton in his lap. I had just filled up a full glass of water and had it sitting right in front of me. All of a sudden Chase gets the idea that Stockton wanted to sit with me, so he put him on the table and pushed him so he went slidding across the table, colliding with my glass of water. Both go right into my lap! It totally looked like I peed my pants or like my water broke. It was pretty funny. And don't worry... Stockton was fine. Just a little mad at Chase. :)
4 comments:
man, that must have been traumatic for chase! :)
Oh man... wouldn't that have been hilarious... that your water truly had broken while Jamon opened his mission call! FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! Congrats to Jamon, and looks like you still have 50 days... pish... that's not all that much :) Hang in there! Love ya!
HI Ashley!
You are nuts. I thought your water had actually broken and for a split second I was mad that Teri hadn't called me about it. Way to go with your blog. I am going to get serious about mine real soon. There is a gal in my ward who is gonna get me started. Love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Funny! That little guy can't come out yet. (As much as you would like him to though!) He isn't done cookin! I can't wait though.
Post a Comment