Saturday, December 5, 2009

ryder baby

We finally got our pictures back. Lets just say that after bending/breaking my first disk, the Mail Man is on the Naughty List . Then our photographer had her baby and it took her awhile to get a replacement in the mail. It's no surprise that I was so excited to get these! They were well worth the wait. I know I'm a little biased, but I think Ryder is the cutest baby ever!


11 comments:

Mrs. Micek said...

He is pretty dang cute Ash!! I love the pictures!!! We should set up a couple dates for our kids in say... 16 years!! :)

Laura said...

He's darling! That's for sure! I love how fluffy and soft his hair looks. Yeah for getting your disc!

Richins Family said...

so cute ash :) miss ya

Swa said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! CUTE! You've gotta post more, I'm dying to see them too!

Perry's said...

I love the pictures. he is so cute.

Sierra Danielle said...

he is soooo handsome!!!

Jon & Jen said...

The pictures turned out adorable, no surprise. I would love to see more!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

SO ADORABLE!

The Andelins said...

Cute cute Ryder!!! I LOVE that first tie picture, his expression is SOOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

I must see him soon! He is the cutest! I love him and miss him! Glad to see you for 5 seconds on Black Friday, let's plan a lunch date soon! Love and miss you so!

Sibber said...

So adorable! Totally worth the wait, but seriously... how about more! :) Cute cute cute! Love you guys!