Tuesday, November 17, 2009

halloween

Why am I just now posting about Halloween? Well, a couple of reasons... One, I took my camera to the party that Ben and Amanda threw but when I got there, I realized that I had forgotten one very important thing.. It's called a memory card. Apparently you can't take pictures if you don't have one. Who knew. Luckily Amanda was a little more prepared and was nice enough to take a few pictures for us. Two, I have been too busy working on an [advent calendar] for Christmas. It's taken me forever but, I really have loved doing it. I can't wait to see my finished product. I'll post again when I'm done. If you're in need of a fun project, you should do it!


Ryder looked so cute in his dragon costume! I loved it! It worked out perfectly to be out late that night and keep Ryder up. Remember how Halloween night was the night we set our clocks back an hour? Well, it helped a ton to get him on the new schedule. No drama at all. Since he went to bed so late that night, he slept in an hour longer than he normally does. I thought for sure it would take us at least a week to get the time change down. Lucky me.

Thanks Ben and Amanda for throwing a great Halloween Party! We had a great time and loved seeing everyone.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Cute! I really miss seeing you guys every week.

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

I have been wondering where the Halloween pics were. Very cute! Can't wait to see the calendar you've been working on. We need to catch up one of these days.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest family! Much love to you all!

Ben + Amanda said...

I'm so glad you were able to use my pictures! I hate when I leave my memory card! It's the worst. I love the pictures you took of you and ryder as well...pretty dang cute.