I can't believe how big ryder is getting!! He looked so cute bundled up at the reception. Thanks so much for coming ash!! I loved seeing you! Hannah told me what jake s said...RETARD!!! haha so funny! tell chase hi! love you
Oh my goodness!! Those are the cutest pictures!! Oh and how do you get that cute font on your blog? I just love how cute your blog is and I can't figure it out..
So I tried to figure out the font thing and oh my gosh!! I found a site to see how to do it and I followed the 100 steps... And it didn't work right. So I'm giving up. Thanks for offering to help though!! :)
10 comments:
this is so cute! He is so handsome. :)
We want to see you guys!
I totally agree, it's so fun to see the wheels turning in their head! He's such a sweet little guy!
Cute ash! He's such a little stud.
I can't believe how big ryder is getting!! He looked so cute bundled up at the reception. Thanks so much for coming ash!! I loved seeing you! Hannah told me what jake s said...RETARD!!! haha so funny! tell chase hi! love you
Oh my goodness!! Those are the cutest pictures!! Oh and how do you get that cute font on your blog? I just love how cute your blog is and I can't figure it out..
I love just watching babies grow and explore. Such cute pics. He looks like he's having a blast.
Fun! We threw McKenna in the sink too after her 1st bday cupcake mess. She LOVED drinking out of the faucet. :)
So adorable! It's fun to watch them grow up, but it goes so fast... ; (
HE IS SO DANG CUTE!!!
So I tried to figure out the font thing and oh my gosh!! I found a site to see how to do it and I followed the 100 steps... And it didn't work right. So I'm giving up. Thanks for offering to help though!! :)
Post a Comment