Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bored as can be...

So Carly did this, and I thought it would be fun!

Here are some questions about you and your spouse. Once your finished tag whoever you want to do this! Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know!

What are your middle names? His: Dee Mine: Ashley Michele
How long have you been together? Since September of 2006
How long did you know each other before you started dating? We met when Chase got home in the Spring and we were dating by the fall of that year.
Who asked who out? We started just hanging out with friends and things just eventually evolved. I don't really remember anyone asking anyone out officially.
How old are each of you? Chase: 24 Me: 22
Whose siblings do you see the most? I would say we see both quite often.
Do you have any children together? Give it a couple of days and hopefully that answer will be yes. I'm pretty tired of being pregnant.
What about pets? Our little Stockton!
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Me being impatient.
Did you go to the same school? No, Chase went to Woodscross and I went to Hillcrest.
Are you from the same home town? Nope, I'm from Sandy. Chase is from North Salt Lake.
Who is smarter? Chase is by far more book smart! I on the other hand have all the street smarts. It's a good balance. I like it that way.
Who is more sensitive? I'm way more sensitive, and that's not just because I'm pregnant! It's always been like that.
Where do you eat out most as a couple? These days... Chili's. I can't get enough of those boneless Buffalo wings! Mmm.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico!
Who has the craziest exes? Guilty.
Who has the worst temper? I have a shorter fuse for sure. Chase is always the designated driver because I have some serious road rage!
Who does the cooking? I do the cooking.
Who is more social? We're both kind of home bodies.
Who is the neat-freak? Chase totally is. Luckily it has rubbed off on me.
Who is more stubborn? We both are pretty stubborn.
Who hogs the bed? Guilty again.
Who wakes up earlier? Chase is up and out of bed before I am, but I'm usually up about 5-10 times a night. So fun!
Where was your first date? Robintino's
Who has the bigger family? Chase's family is a ton bigger than mine!
Do you get flowers often? I've gotten them a couple of times.
How do you spend the holidays? With our families.
Who is more jealous? I think we have a tie on this one.
How long did it take to get serious? It didn't take us very long at all. When it's right, you just know.
Who eats more? I used to, but I think Chase has passed me up.
Who does the laundry? I put everything in the wash and he helps me fold and put everything away.
Who’s better with the computer? He is for sure.
Who drives when you are together? Chase does. I Hate driving.

1 comment: