That's right.. Chase turned 24 yesterday!
Why I love Chase... (not in order)
He's incredibly good looking!
He loves the gospel
He knows the scrpitures
He loves the Lord
He has a strong testimony
He makes me a better person
He loves to serve others
He is SO excited to be a dad
He loves family and loves to spend time with them
He loves to tease and is constantly making me laugh
He's a hard worker
He loves school and learning
He helps me around the house
He makes me the happiest girl in the world!
I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband! I don't know how I got so lucky. I am so excited that I get to be with him for eternity. Love you babe! Hope you had a great Birthday!
2 comments:
HAHA. He looks like a male model in that picture ;)
Happy Birthday Chase! You are getting old! ha ha Hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment